Families for Peace works in partnership with local agencies where needed, to deliver support for members of the community affected by gun or knife crime or gang violence. We also employ trained counsellors to provide:
- Family and victim support ie. Bereavement and trauma counselling service.
- Phone help in confidence around gun, knife or crime related issues.
- By motivating and encouraging young people wishing to move from this lifestyle to a more positive one.
- By educating those who are vulnerable and susceptible to the impact of gun, knife and gang culture.
Families for Peace provides the following Support Services:
- Attend Home visiting of families and those affected by gun/knife crime and gang violence.
- Provide support to victims and their families at Court.
- Provide School workshops to educate the young people on gun and knife crime, including gang association.
- Attend Prison Outreach
If we are unable to meet your needs we will make every effort to put you in touch with the individual organisation which will be able to help.